CALF COMPRESSION SLEEVE – Shin Splints Relief – Decrease Leg Fatigue for Women and Men, Dark Grey (1 Pair)
- MATERIAL: 85 % Nylon and 15 % Spandex, provide super flexibility, breathable and durable. Widen top and bottom bands keep sleeves in place without binding. Easy on and off.
- DESIGN：Unique CIRCLE stretch design provides extra comfort, Increased oxygen to muscle tissue and circulation and improved blood flow, reduced pulled muscles and muscle soreness in the legs.
- BENEFITS: If you’re injured, wearing compression can help to make injury feel better as you are recovering, or possibly prevent a new injury from coming on. If you’re not injured, it will also help improve your performance and decrease the rate of fatigue of your muscles. Perfect for Dancers, runners, and anyone who works in retail.
- SIZE: S/M: 12.5 to 15 inches, L/XL: 15 inches and up. Don’t advice the tight feeling to choose the large size. TWO COLOR FOR CHOOSING: Dark Grey and Light Pink
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – ATTENTION: RECENTLY, WE FIND SOME FAKE SELLER TO SELL OUR PRODUCT. KINGNOYA IS THE ONLY SELLER OF THIS CALF COMPRESSION SLEEVE. PLEASE CHECK THE SELLER. We’re committed to providing 100% customer satisfaction, if you have any concern about our product and service, feel free to contact us. Maybe you have thought to yourself, “Do those really work?” or “I wonder if those would help my shin splints or calf cramps?” JUST TRY THEM. Your legs will thank you!
You have probably seen people at races or running around the streets that have those compression socks or sleeves on. You may have thought to yourself, “Do those really work?” or “If those would help my shin splints or calf cramps?” “Absolutely!” Compression: Does it Really Work? Recent studies show that with an optimal level of consistent compression, the walls of the arteries will dilate, increasing the blood flow through them.
Arterial blood flow has been shown to increase up to 40% dur
List Price: $ 29.99